Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2018

A reminder, how Piotrs grave looked for as long as I could protect it, and then after it was desecrated......

I ask you all to click on the link below, to see what was done to my Piotrs grave, and then tomorrow I will be posting what happened next, with Polish Police, Polish Prosecutors and the entire Polish State.

Nothing.

But not because I didn't try to regain some dignity for Piotr, some Justice for Piotr, I did, but, this is Poland, so Prosecutors, particularly Pawel Mrozowski in Nowy Sacz, did precisely nothing about this heinous crime, as is his wont. (see about his threats against me here, please read down past the first 2 posts): victimbillmchalethreatenedbymrozowski.blogspot.com


Piotrs grave desecration

http://thedesecrationofpiotrsgrave.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-desecration-of-piotrs-grave.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.