Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday 12 September 2015

Arranging Piotrs' funeral, the 31st March 2009 (PART 1) WHAT I DID NOT KNOW AT THE TIME

As I detailed in my last posting, on the 31st March 2009, I did what I could to arrange for my son Piotr's funeral.

What I did not know on that day, was that appalling, unlawful, negligent events were running parallel to my arranging his funeral. Events involving crimes by Oliwia Oleksyk, illegality by both Prosecutors and Senior Police officers, Piotr undergoing a post-mortem, that post-mortem being violated by Police, and a witchhunt beginning.

I would get my first inkling of such horrors the following day , the 1st April 2009, the day of piotrs' funeral, the day I would lay my beautiful son to rest.

The events I detail here, regarding the 31st March 2009, I would only find out , in some cases months, and in some cases, years, later.

Its difficult to know where to begin, but I suppose chronologically is best.

On the morning of the 31st March 2009, it was decided by Gorlice Hospital, to carry out a post-mortem on Piotrs' body. He had died on the night of the 28th March 2009, a Saturday. So I have no idea why, if such a post-mortem was decided upon, that the Hospital authorities decided to wait until Tuesday to carry it out. A question I have never had answered.

During the post-mortem, which was conducted by 2 Doctors from Gotlice Hospital itself, they, according to official State documents (obtained by me some 2 years later), having started the post-mortem, found evidence of serious injury to Piotrs' body, injuries that could have caused his death.

In such a situation in Poland, the Doctor carrying out the post-mortem is obliged to stop what he is doing, immediately inform the local Prosecutors office of their initial findings and concerns that a crime (murder or manslaughter) may have been committed, and may be the cause of death. The post-mortem must also be immediately suspended.

At that point the legal status of the Post-mortem is changed. It becaomes what is legally titled a "Prosecutorial Post-mortem". This Post-mortem must be carried out by a *State Pathologist, this Post-mortem must be attended by a Prosecutor. In the event that a Prosecutor cannot be present for any reason, then a Judge may attend the Post-mortem in their stead.

No Judge, No Prosecutor - no Post-Mortem.

In the event that their is an "emergency" , though one is hard to imagine when dealing with a Port-mortem, this procedurÄ™ can be altered.

I should point out that this is an Prosecutorial Post-mortem, (legally speaking), and it is imperative that a Prosecutor attend.

In Gorlice, they have a lovely big Prosecutors office. there are many intelligent, important, well-trained, intellectually gifted Prosecutors working there, led by the esteemed Prosecutor Tadeusz Cebo. As I undersatnd it, at the time there more than 10 Prosecutors working in Gorlice that day, it is that Office who had immediate responsibility in all proceedings for what may have been a murder, the murder of my beautiful son Piotr.

It was the responsibility, legally, of Chief Prosecutor Cebo (Prokurator Rejonowa Gorlice Cebo), once informed by the Hospital of their initial findings and suspicions, to dispatch a Prosecutor to the hospital, to attend the Prosecutorial Post-mortem, to collect any evidence that may become apparent. The clue readers, is in the name of the procedure being undertaken, which is, I repeat:

Prosecutorial Post-mortem.

This was the first moment that the Polish State, in the guise of Prosecutor Cebo, who has overall responsibility for his Office, decided that my son Piotr did not matter. He decided that Piotrs' death did not matter. He , despite the law, despite his duty, despite his responsibility, despite the fact that an innocent baby was dead,  decided to ignore that Law, duty, responsibility and my dead son Piotr. Instead, under his authority, a Police Officer was dispatched to the Prosecutorial Post-mortem.

The Prosecutorial Post-mortem was now utterly compromised, as it had not been carried out in accordance with statute, the local Prosecutors office in conjunction with the local Police force, had deliberately, wilfully, and casually, ignored the Law, and procedure, completely.

This was the first moment that the Polish State abandoned my son Piotr, and me.

Unfortunately, much worse was to follow, including on that day itself, during, and immediately after the Prosecutorial post-mortem was concluded.

I remind you reader, that I only became aware of the full facts in the months and years after the day. Prior to that the Polish State igmored me, Piotrs' father, violated my rights, went on a witch-hunt against me, all because of perjury committed. Perjury that the State was only too happy to believe, and when proven as untrue, the State then quietly and efficiently tried to cover up its own failings.

In my next posting, I will detail what happened during the rest of the 31st march 2009, as the true horror of Polish "Justice", and its total lack of respect for my son Piotr became ever more clear.

* In Ireland we have a "State Pathologist" who carries out a Post-mortem in the event of a suspicious death, in the USA, I believe the local Coroners Office carries out the post-mortem in such circumstances, in Poland , it is a State approved Pathologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.