Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday 6 September 2015

The desecration of Piotrs grave, the beginning, the photographs

 
This is the story of the desecration of my son Piotr McHales' grave.
 
Another brutal attack on his dignity, his memory, and me as his Father.
 
This desecration occurred in Gorlice Cemetary in Poland.
 
This desecration was reported to the Polish Prosecutorial authorities, who did precisely nothing about this heinous act.
 
When Piotr was buried, his little grave bore a small plastic "headstone" that siad simply:
 
"Piotrus McHale"
 
 
In the following days, I did my best to create a grave that gave him the love, the peace, the dignity, the safety in rest, that had been denied to him, leading to his brutal death.
 
 
 
 
I vowed to create for him a place to rest, a place of peace, a place that would be "beautiful', if ever a grave can be such a place.
 
Later, after more than a year, it was finally possible for me to keep my word. (I ask you reader to continue reading this blog, links are provided to sister blogs which detail the whole appalling situation of my son Piotrs' death
The Polish Police and Prosecutors appalling behaviour following his death, behaviour that defies belief, behaviour that has continued unchecked for the past 6 years, but is simply the reality, the truth., and the complete lack of Justice in Poland, both for my beautiful son Piotr, and me, his Father.
 
The photographs below show my attempt as a Father to show my son the love I was prevented from giving him in life.
 
This was Piotrs' resting place
 
 
, but even this small attempt to show love for my dead son was damaged, brutalised, and inhumanly tainted by the actions of his Mother, as I will detail in this blog.
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Below are 2 photographs of Piotrs' grave, after it had been desecrated, after the headstone was removed, and any shred of dignity that my beautiful son ever had, was stripped from him.
 
His life cut short in a brutal manner, his death disregarded by the Polish State, brutality visited upon me his Father, and now his grave, his resting place, a place that should be sacred, was again violated and destroyed, and again the Polish State did nothing.
 
Justice in Poland?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.