Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Arranging Piotrs' funeral the 31st March 2009, (Part 4), what I did not know about Police, Prosecutors and Pathologist, and what would happen next

 

And so the above is the final part of the note (certified translation) written by Officer Prokipczak, on the 31st March 2009, as I shopped for Piotrs clothes. The clothes I would put on my beautiful son as I said goodbye to him, the only clothes he would ever wear. and as i did so, the horrors of Police bias, Police misconduct, Police incompetence, Police arrogance, Police bullting and threats, Police witch-hunt, Prosecutorial misconduct, Prosecutorial laziness, Prosecutorial illegality, Prosecutorial brutality were yet to come, but come they did, starting, to my knowledge the following day, the day I would bury my child.
The facts as described by Officer Prokipczak in his note, were entirely unknown to me for more than ayear, I knew nothing of his note, nothing of his bias or intent, nothing of the appalling presumptions, incorrect presumptions and assumptions for more than a year. I only knew the consequences as i lived tchem, without knowing why. I will explain this fully in my next Post.


                                                                          Point 28*

Simply, the pathologist, Dr. Henryk Boloz, who carried out the post-mortem on Piotrs' battered and bruised little body, had found injuries, serious injuries, life taking injuries on Piotrs' body. He stated that these injuries had been inflicted prior to Piotrs' death, had been inflicted on him when he was healthy, when his mother was 8 and a hald months pregnant. he had been murdered, and the cause of the injuries that led to his death must be investigated.
Such barbarity is shocking, but remember, I as Piotrs' father, was never told this fact, not by Police, not by Prosecutors, not by Oliwia Oleksyk, I knew nothing

I soon would, to my horror.


                                                                            Point 29*

Officer Prokiczak now states that "the cause of the injuries (inflicted on my son Piotr),
................could have been caused by..........
.........THE BEATING..........................................

Officer Prokipczak, with no evidence of any kind, with no witness statements, with no forensic evidence, with no Doctors' evidence ,

(and here I remind the reader of the examination of Oliwia Oleskyk by Dr. Magdalena Kolacz on the 11th March 2009, which found no evidence of any health issues whatsoever with Piotr, or Oliwia Oleksyk, both were completely healthy and injury free),

decided that Piotr had been murdered, that Oliwia Oleksyk had been beaten, and that I, Piotrs' father was guilty of 2 of the most heinous crimes imaginable- beating a pregnant woman so severely that I had murdered my own child.

To refer you back reader, earlier in the same note, Officer Prokipczak wrote that, and I quote,
"Oliwia Oleksyk had reportedly stated that she had been beaten".....

Now, Officer Prokipczak states :the beating" as fact, the consequences for the investigation into why my beautiful son Piotr was dead, the consequences that denied him Justice, the consequences that mean he can never rest in Peace, the consequences for m, his Father, were yet to unfold, but they would, very soon.

The desecration of my sons Piotrs' life and death had begun, the destruction of my life and reputation had begun, because of Officer Prokipczak, his cohorts in Gorlice Police, step forward Officer Tomasz Bednarz who would later lie in his official report that he had spoken to all of the Doctors who had been involved in supervising Oliwia Oleksyks' pregnancy - a lie, a straight lie, a criminal lie, A lie either not noticed, or ignored by Prosecutors in Gorlice and Nowy Sacz.

The witch-hunt had begun. The perjury had started some weeks before, but again I knew nothing of it reader.

The Horror would Begin the next day, the day of Piotrs' funeral, with Officer Tomasz Bednarz arriving into my life like some jack-booted thug.

                                                                         

                                                                         Point 30*

This point would be normal in ay other situation, but this situation, I was soon to discover, was not normal. My son Piotr was dead. My son Piotr died of brutal injuries. My son Piotr was part of a murder investigation. and I, his Father, knew nothing, was told nothing.

Dr Boloz, according to Officer Prokipczak, "made the decision to give the body to the FAMILY"

"Give the body'? The ignorance of such a statement defies humanity.

But, there is a significant point here, he goes on to say:

"......TO THE FAMILY'

I NEED TO MAKE CLEAR TO READERS, THERE WAS NO FAMILY. OLIWIA OLEKSYK WAS NO FAMILY OF MINE. SHE WAS MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN, A SMALL DETAIL THAT HAD ELUDED HER MEMORY.
SO OFFICER PROKIPCZAK MEANT, BUT IS EITHER TOO LAZY OR INARTICULATE TO STATE, THAT ;
PIOTRS BODY HAD BEEN RETURNED TO HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, TO ME AND OLIWIA OLEKSYK.

THERE IS HUGE LEGAL SIGNIFICANCE IN THIS STATEMENT. I WAS PIOTRS' FATHER, I WAS A VICTIM OF HIS DEATH, THAT MUST SEEM NORMAL TO ANY PERSON WITH THE ABILITY TO THINK OR REASON. BUT NOT TO POLISH POLICE OR PROSECUTORS, OH NO, THEY WOULD NOW DENY ME MY RIGHTS AS PIOTRS' FATHER, THEY WOULD DENY ME MY DIGNITY, THEY WOULD DENY PIOTR HIS FATHER, THEY WOULD DENY ME MY RIGHTS AS A VICTIM IN PIOTRS MURDER, THEY WOULD DENY ME THE RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR MY BEAUTIFUL, MURDERED SON.

I WOULD KNOW NOTHING FOR MANY MONTHS, AND ONLY KNOW EVERYTHING AFTER YEARS OF FIGHTING IN POLISH COURTS, I STILL FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND DIGNITY FOR PIOTR, THE DESCERATION OF HIS LIFE, HIS DEATH, HIS MEMORY, WOULD SOON ENOUGH BE FOLLOWED BY THE FIRST DESECRATION OF HIS GRAVE, BUT THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH, HIS GRAVE WOULD BE UTTERLY DESECRATED AGAIN, A YEAR LATER.

AND SO, AS I WENT TO SLEEP ON THE 31ST MARCH 2009, PREPARING TO BURY MY LITTLE BOT THE NEXT DAY, I HAD NO IDEA OF WHAT HAD HAPPENED THAT DAY, AND WHAT WOULD BE UNLEASHED THE NEXT DAY, BEFORE I EVEN GOT TO BURY MY PRECIOUS SON.........






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.